Defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg) will miss his second consecutive game because of a left leg injury, while some key members of the secondary are designated as questionable. Among those defensive backs are starters D’Cota Dixon (right leg), Scott Nelson (right leg), and cornerback Faion Hicks, as well as true freshmen Reggie Pearson (left leg) and Travian Blaylock (right leg).
Nelson, Pearson, and Hicks all were injured in Wisconsin’s 38–13 loss to Michigan on Saturday, while Dixon was a late scratch that was announced just prior to the game. Pearson in particular played extremely well in his first career game and started with injuries abounding in the defensive backfield, tallying five tackles, one for loss, and a forced fumble.
- CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
- S D’Cota Dixon (right leg)
- ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
- CB Faion Hicks (insert here)
- S Scott Nelson (insert here)
- S Reggie Pearson (insert here)
- RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
Out for Illinois
- DE Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg)