Wisconsin (13-6, 5-3 Big Ten) overcame 17 turnovers and some second half foul trouble to dispose of Illinois in a 72-60 victory on Wednesday night with the help of a career night from sophomore forward Nate Reuvers (22 points, 10 rebounds).
Wisconsin leads the all-time series 116-65 overall and holds a 66-23 advantage in Madison. The Badgers hope to make it three in a row before a road contest at Nebraska on Jan. 29.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Northwestern will tip off at 1:15 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Brian Anderson and Stephen Bardo on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the FOX Sports mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.0 points per game; 3.2 rebounds per game; 2.7 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.7 points per game; 4.2 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 19.2 points per game; 10.3 rebounds per game; 4.8 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.3 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.9 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game