Wisconsin (19-8, 11-5 Big 10) took treatment of business on Saturday evening in Evanston in taming Northwestern. On the flip aspect, Indiana (13-14, 4-12) lost in time beyond regulation to Iowa on Friday evening, and the Hoosiers have now lost 5 and a row and 12 of their very last 13 online games after starting up the 12 months 12-2.
Indiana leads the all-time sequence 95-74 towards Wisconsin, and UW retains just a 28-53 report when actively playing in Bloomington. Having said that, the Badgers have defeated the Hoosiers 19 of the very last 21 conferences relationship back again to January 2008—including winning 5 straight contests.
When and where by is the activity?
Wisconsin and Indiana will tip off 8 p.m. CT at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind.
How can I look at?
The activity will be broadcast on ESPN with Dave Fleming, Dan Dakich and Molly McGrath on the simply call.
How can I stream the activity on the internet?
By way of ESPN.com/Observe and the ESPN cell app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Athletics Network, where by you’ll discover the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to discover it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by exploring “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 12.6 points for every activity 2.7 rebounds for every activity 2.6 helps for every activity fifth in Big 10 in a few-point share (43.4 p.c)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.3 points for every activity 4. rebounds for every activity .8 helps for every activity
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.7 points for every activity (fifth in Big 10) 10.2 rebounds for every activity (3rd in Big 10) 4.7 helps for every activity (3rd in Big 10)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.5 points for every activity 3.3 rebounds for every activity 1.9 helps for every activity capturing 40.7 p.c from a few-point vary
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.4 points for every activity 3.6 rebounds for every activity 1. helps for every activity 2nd in Big 10 in blocks for every activity (2.)