Subscribe to Bucky’s 5th Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, and TuneIn!
Be sure to stop by and check out our LIVE show at Bierock every Tuesday night from 7–7:40 p.m. CT. Here’s the full breakdown for this week’s show from the upstart restaurant:
- 0:00–4:46: We kick off the show by looking back at Wisconsin’s 45–14 win over New Mexico with career-high games from Jonathan Taylor and A.J. Taylor.
- 4:46–8:09: Let’s chat with true freshman wide receiver Taj Mustapha, who hauled in his first reception and touchdown pass late in Wisconsin’s win on Saturday.
- 8:10–12:05: We look at BYU and what the Cougars could bring to Madison this weekend.
- 12:05–15:55: Redshirt freshman quarterback Danny Vanden Boom spoke with B5Q on Tuesday morning regarding his progression and development, along with his play on the final offensive series during Saturday’s win.
- 15:55–18:25: We update you on Quintez Cephus news and wide receiver Danny Davis returning to the depth chart this week.
- 18:25–20:00: Quarterback Alex Hornibrook briefly spoke with reporters on Tuesday about last year’s contest vs. BYU in Provo, what Davis could bring to the offense, and Vanden Boom’s performance last week.
- 20:00–End of Show: We bust out some Bierock talk with co-owner and Railbird Central host/creator Brian Carriveau about his great restaurant on the north side of Madison, amazing food, and his favorite Wisconsin Badgers memory. Plus, we have some fun with the Q&As and give the latest on Wisconsin’s newest verbal commit, 2020 OL Trey Wedig.